About Me

My photo
I'm 17. I really can't describe me on here, you just have to know me to know about me, ya know?

Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow...

So.... I'm pretty excited for the next few months. I'm involved in a lot of things with the church and my weeks will be packed like spam in a can!

First on mondays, I am doing the Application Window for Jay's degree, I'm pretty excited for this, my main goal is to come out knowing how to get more out of sermons and actually getting more out of them by applying them to my life!

Second, the Fireproof study is going on and the youth are doing it too for 16 and older, pretty pumped about that!

Third, every month for a saturday the youth seniors are meeting with Casey for a leadership training class.

Fourth, CSU is starting up and I'm really excited to see God working in the school. I'm really hoping that the members will "band together" and become stronger in Christ.

and finally, but definitely not least... YOUTH GROUP ON WEDNESDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, just so you know, my blog address changed to http://andrewstephns.blogspot.com/ Check it out!